I just got off the phone with the hospital, apparently my doctor is out of the country and the surgery had to be rescheduled. No worries, it's only the day after it was supposed to be. My new surgery date is July 2nd.
It's only one day's difference, so why did I feel my heart drop for it? I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but I'm really disappointed. It's a bit odd that I'm not really upset or anything or mad at my doctor, because, after all, it is just one day. I just want to be done and I guess when you have a date in your head you recite it to yourself and others over and over again. Having to retrain my expectations and my excitement and my nervousness to be targeted at one day later shouldn't be a big deal but it feels like it is.
Obviously it's not really a big deal. It's still next week and I guess that's the most important thing.
It's just one. extra. day. but still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment