Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aaaahhhh (in a frustrated way)

OK, I swear I'm not complaining because it's all for a good cause, I know that but Oh my freaking gd I am going nuts only having one hearing aid!  I feel like I can't hear anything and I'm sick of it and there's still another month before the Esteem will be turned on!  Ok, ok, not complaining, it will hopefully be worth it in the end and this frustration will be nothing but a memory.

But seriously, I can't hear.  It's annoying.

On the bright side, anybody who knows me know that I can wiggle my ears, it's like my only party trick.  After the last surgery I pretty much lost the ability to wiggle my left ear, the muscle was just like not connected well or something.  However, I seem to have regained my most important talent almost to its full extent!

Still waiting to hear from Envoy as to when and where my "activation" will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment