Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And it Begins to Begin Again

Just a short, slightly disjointed update since the surgery is crazy close now.  I've finished 4 out of 5 finals and essays for the semester, one short essay to write tomorrow and then I'm going home tomorrow night for winter break.  Well, I'm going home for one night, then Friday morning I have a hearing test and that afternoon my mom and I will be flying out to California.  The surgery is on Monday.  I don't think a Monday has ever felt so far away from Thursday before but it still feels like it's in the distant future.  I'm not really sure if I want to go, but I know that I want it to be done.  My bag is pretty much packed, though half of it is laundry and I'm sure I'm forgetting half the stuff I wanted to bring home anyway.  I've never wanted finals to last longer... but I don't know if I'm ready to go home and off to California quite yet.  Oh well, time doesn't ask how fast you want it to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment